The Egyptian Fencing Federation is honored to welcome you to the city of pharaohs for the 2019 Veterans’ Fencing World Championship on 5th – 11th Oct 2019.
Our competition’ venue will be Cairo Stadium’ Indoor Halls Complex; the first of its kind in Africa and the Middle East and the third internationally.
Hope that this event will also be an occasion to discover Cairo and the great charm of wonderful Egypt.
Wishing all fencers the best of luck in the competition and to display high standards of fair play!
General Information for participants
- Weapon control will be available in the competition venue only, one day before the competition start and every day during the competition dates, a detailed schedule and timing will be announced soon.
- Transportation will be available from official hotels to the venue one day before the competition for the weapon control, shuttle buses schedule will be announced soon.
- Competition’s entry fees should be paid before arrival. for entry fees payment, please contact email@example.com.
- Accreditation will be available in the venue one day before playing date also during the competitions days, participants need to show a copy of payment invoices in order to collect their accreditation.
- Deadline of 4 pm for registration and participation confirmation the day before the competition.
- At 5 Pm poules will be published at the competition venues.
- At 6 Pm poules will be published in the official hotels.
- A personal photo for each player/ Coach/ Head of delegation/etc.. should be sent by the maximum 15th of September for accreditation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo specifications are as follows:
- A color identity photo, in digital format, size: 40 mm x 50 mm, between 50-100kb, white background; (detailed explanation enclosed)
- To be named as follows: Nationality_Surname_Name_Status during competition.