General Information for participants
- Weapon control will be available in the competition venue only, one day before the competition start and every day during the competition dates, a detailed schedule and timing will be announced soon.
- Transportation will be available from official hotels to the venue one day before the competition for the weapon control, shuttle buses schedule will be announced soon.
- Competition’s entry fees should be paid before arrival. for entry fees payment, please contact email@example.com.
- Accreditation will be available in the venue one day before playing date also during the competitions days, participants need to show a copy of payment invoices in order to collect their accreditation.
- Deadline of 4 pm for registration and participation confirmation the day before the competition.
- At 5 Pm poules will be published at the competition venues.
- At 6 Pm poules will be published in the official hotels.
- A personal photo for each player/ Coach/ Head of delegation/etc.. should be sent by the maximum 15th of September for accreditation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo specifications are as follows:
- A color identity photo, in digital format, size: 40 mm x 50 mm, between 50-100kb, white background; (detailed explanation enclosed)
- To be named as follows: Nationality_Surname_Name_Status during competition.